This system was built to help people who are stalked online get a little more information about their stalker.
The common usage scenario is as follows:
- You have a stalker. You tried ignoring, blocking, reporting, but nothing works. It's time to get creative.
- Get a link of a video, image, article, or whatever you think your stalker might be interested in. This is always a good option, but anything works really.
- Put the link into the system, and receive a new link and a key. Don't lose the key, because it's the only one. The system does not save a copy.
- Send the new link to your stalker with a small cover story, it could be something like "You're after the wrong person, you probably mean this one [include link]", or "Here's a picture of my earlobe, now leave me alone [insert link here]".
- When they will click on the link, their information about their location and environment will be collected and saved.
- After a reasonable amount of time had passed, use your key to check out the collected information
- If the stalker clicked on the link, you should now have their IP address, operating system, and browser, and whether they use an open proxy.
- In order to obscure the fact that you are using this system, after getting your link consider using a url shortener like goo.gl or bit.ly.
- Make sure to send it ONLY to your stalker (via private message, DM, whatsapp, whatever) and DO NOT post it on a public environment. The whole idea is to have a unique link for 1 person, so posting it publically defeats the purpose
Simply click here and create a trap. Good luck!